My AP euro teacher wouldn’t let our class watch Les Mis so we barricaded the door and screamed “VIVE LA REVOLUCIÓN” when he tried to get in.
that is the face of a man who is 24601% done
One of those moments where I shouldn’t laugh, but did.
This is the kind of stuff I pulled in high school.
The place in your brain where information gets lost, perhaps forever. It resembles a black hole.
Contents of Laplace include:
- anything with Gibbs Free Energy
- polar coordinates
- physics (i.e. torque, anything rolling,…
The Cast of Les Misérables performing “One Day More” live on the Oscars
So this kind of sounded better than their singing in the movie?
- Phenylethylamine or PEA - This is an amine that naturally occurs in the brain and also in some foods, such as chocolate. It is a stimulant, much like an amphetamine, that causes the release of norepinephrine and dopamine. This chemical is found when you are falling in love. It’s responsible for the head-over-heels, elated part of love.
- Norepinephrine - When PEA causes this chemical to be released, you feel the effects in the form of sweaty palms and a pounding heart.
- Dopamine - Dopamine is a neurochemical that appears to be associated with mate selection. An Emory University study found that voles (a type of rodent) chose their mate based on dopamine release. When female voles were injected with dopamine in the presence of a male vole, they could select him from a group of voles later.
- Oxytocin - Dopamine triggers the release of oxytocin, which is sometimes called the ‘cuddle hormone’. In both genders, oxytocin is released during touching. In women, oxytocin is released during labor and breast feeding.
- Testosterone - Though you might think of testosterone as a male hormone, both men and women produce it. Raw lust is accompanied by a surge in testosterone levels.
- Endorphins - Your brain acquires a tolerance to the love stimulants and starts to release endorphins. The honeymoon is over, chemically, around 18 months to 4 years into a relationship. However, this isn’t all bad. Endorphins are associated with feelings of attachment and comfort. Endorphins are like opiates. They calm anxiety, relieve pain and reduce stress.
Oh look, ochem just showed up on tumblr.
Nook House Swag.
these are awesome!
These are all fruggin’ amazing but the crocodile/Big Ben one is the best
I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THIS WAS TAKEN. I use this route to go home from Santa Monica
But I still love them <3
I was there…and unfortunately I have to agree with this.
Yeah. No one will ever understand the love that I have for World of Color 😘💛💙💜💚❤ (at Paradise Pier)
Math! It works.
Disneyland Esplanade - Complete Area Music Loop
This is so great!! Such an awesome soundtrack